Our space is available for birthday parties, field trips, events, group meetings, dinner parties, & workspace. Work with us to host your next shindig. Have an idea for a workshop? Contact us & let's make a plan. We like to share.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Private shop rentals have a standard Deposit of $125.00
- We offer 2 hour-long birthday parties on Saturdays and Sundays with all the bells and whistles.
- With a variety of project themes to choose from, your child and their friends will have a great time working on a project for an hour before you celebrate.
- Caregivers of attendees are welcome to drop-off.
- Each party is staffed with at least two experienced teachers that will bring the making know-how and the party flow management so you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
- We provide paper goods, plates, forks and cups.
- You provide whatever drinks and yummy goodies, you like. We recommend the folks over at Temple Bakery for treats and pizza.
- We’ll also prepare a custom email and printable invitation with all the info your partygoers need to make it a great event.
- Does your child have a unique project in mind? No problem. For an additional set up fee of $50, we will work with the birthday kiddo to prep and develop their ideas as best we can.
- $265 for a party up to 10 participants
- $300 for a party up to 15 participants
- $350 for parties up to 20 participants
- Additional time may be purchased at $50/hour (schedule permitting).
*We ask that you make a $125 non-refundable deposit before the party. This is what will be processed online for your initial reservation. The final cost will be due at time of event.*