Block printing has become a bit of an obsession around here. In this Wednesday Workshop, you'll learn how to design and carve your own rubber stamp. We'll attach your stamp to a piece of reclaimed wood and ta-da...you have a stamp that you can use again and again. Come with a plan in mind or flip through one of our many design books for inspiration. We'll be making our very own set of table napkins.
IDEA! Design some Thanksgiving table worthy napkins.
Each participant will receive 4 napkins included in the cost of the workshop. More napkins will be available for purchase that day.
Get together on a Wednesday night for your much needed DIY fix. Every month our talented staff instructors will be on hand teaching a new craft skill. We believe in quality materials, building real skills you can take with you, great teachers, good people, and spending time together in a beautiful place. No experience necessary.
The Fine Print:
- BYOB (21+) & snacks to share if you like (we are a nut free joint).
- 16+ ok with a 21+ grown up.
- Please arrive on time. Workshops end at 8:30.
- All materials provided unless otherwise stated.
- Space is limited to 12 participants in each class.
- Any of our craft social workshops can be booked as private parties on alternate dates/time. Check our private party page for more info.
Read our FAQs and shop policies here.