In this all new club style class, former elementary school art teacher and artist, Anna Loring will focus on foundational drawing skills. Explore perspective, scale, value, and observational techniques in a fun and creative space. We'll focus the first five weeks on realistic pencil drawing. Materials provided. Just choose your start date and drop-in after.
Every Wednesday. 4-5pm.
Registration is ongoing. 5 week commitment required.
$75/five class pack.
$50/additional sibling 5 class pack
- This class is for kids age 7-12
- After school classes are drop-off workshops. There are a variety of coffee shops and a library within walking distance. We have a small sitting area for parents who wish to remain on premises.
- This is an on going series through May 22nd with a five class commitment requested .
- Please let us know of any necessary accommodations, allergies, etc. The more we know about your child, the better we can tailor their experience to best fit their needs and interests.
- Please arrive and pick up on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Dress for mess. Closed toed shoes and tied back long hair, please.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from class if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
No prior experience necessary.
Read our FAQS + Policies.