Learn all about the versatility and history of fiber arts in this special four day/day pass camp. We'll spin yarn, felt, weave, and create dyes using natural plant materials. Campers will also learn to embroider and hand stitching while they design and create their own snugglies and pillows. We'll set up our huge outdoor loom and look to interesting alternatives for weaving materials. If it's fabric, string, yarn, or goes "over-under-over-under" we'll learn about it and use it to make all sorts of things. Makers will be able choose their own projects each day. Come for one day or all four days.
July 2,3,5,6. The shop will be closed on July 4th.
- $150/day for two
- $310/four days for one
- $575/four days for two
- $50/week discount for multi-week registration. Call/text/email the shop to register for multiple weeks or, go for it. We'll issue your $50/additional week rebate within 24 hours.
- We offer aftercare Tinker Sessions 3-5:30pm on all camp days.
- Pick up anytime until 5:30pm. Snacks provided.
- $100/week or $20/day
- $175/two or $35/day
- Register for the days you need the week of your camp. We're flexible.
- Tinker sessions are open to campers and non-campers. Invite a friend and make it a play date!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- For campers ages 5-11. All campers work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each camper. Think of it as a one room school house, summer style.
- Note: our camper age range is a non-negotiable policy. Please do not register your child if they are not between the ages 5-11 during their camp session. We reserve the right to forfeit your child's camp reservation if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- Each week of summer camp is limited to 20 participants and staffed with two super talented instructors.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently offer early drop-off.
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will walk to City Park each day. The park is about 9 shady blocks from the shop.
- We provide a morning snack. Gluten and dairy free option available.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others without refund.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DATES CAREFULLY.
- All camp registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or session (if available). Camps fill fast. We cannot guarantee placement in another session.
- Date change or account credit requests must be made no later that 14 days before your session.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes (14 days before the start of your registered session).
- If you have questions or would like to be waitlisted for a sold out session, please Contact Us
- Read our FAQs and shop policies here.