NOTE: This is a private workshop registration page. Please reach out for more information if you are not a part of Ricci's homeschool group. In this two part class, we will explore the history and techniques of fabric batik. Using glue as a resist, we'll create beautiful 12x12 fabric resists t... READ MORE
NOTE: This is a private workshop registration page. Please reach out for more information if you are not a part of Ricci's homeschool group.
- Best for kids age 5+.
- Please let us know of any necessary accommodations, allergies, etc. The more we know about your child, the better we can tailor their experience to best fit their needs and interests.
- Please arrive and pick up on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Dress for mess. Closed toed shoes and tied back long hair, please.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
No prior experience necessary.
Read our FAQS + Policies.