Just a few more weeks to summer! celebrate all your hard work this year and send the kids to the shop for a day of making + doing. Each homeschool day is a different theme to keep your makers engaged and learning creative and practical skills. Perfect for kids ages 5-12. Days run 10-2pm on Wedne... READ MORE
Just a few more weeks to summer! celebrate all your hard work this year and send the kids to the shop for a day of making + doing. Each homeschool day is a different theme to keep your makers engaged and learning creative and practical skills. Perfect for kids ages 5-12. Days run 10-2pm on Wednesdays through 5/24.
Wed. May 3rd: Mini Masons.
Who doesn't love to build stuff! We'll explore the history and techniques used in building with stone, brick, and mortar. We'll even mix and pour cement pavers and/or containers.
Wed. May 10th: Cedar Box Herb Gardens.
Learn basic wood working skills while you assemble and decorate your own countertop size herb garden. We'll discuss the best ways to care for our plants, and how to cook with herbs like basil, sage, thyme, and rosemary.
Wed. May 17th: Print Making.
Making a mark can take many forms. In this homeschool day, we will explore a variety of printmaking techniques including vegetable prints, string printing, styrofoam prints, and linoleum block printing for kids age 8+. Bring a shirt or bag to print on if you like!
Wed. May 24th: Making with Natural Materials.
What did first people use to create objects? We'll take a walk to gather useful materials like sticks, stones, and plant materials. We'll then explore using these plant and earth based materials to create works of art and useful objects. Shelters, stick art, mobiles, stone tools, paintings, baskets, are all options!
- 1 day: $50/kid
- 1 day: $95/two kids
- 1 day: $140/three kids
Register for all four days and save!
- Let us know of any necessary accommodations, allergies, etc. The more we know about your child, the better we can taylor their experience to best fit their needs and interests.
- Please arrive on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 10-2pm.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child.
- Dress for mess. Closed toed shoes and tied back long hair, please.
- We may walk to a nearby park after lunch.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liability for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Homeschool days are drop-off programs. We are located close to Downtown Denver with tons of shops and places for grown ups to explore while your children are safe in our care.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
No prior experience necessary.
Read our FAQS + Policies.