Send your kids to the shop for a day of hands on fun! Each homeschool day is a different theme to keep your makers engaged and learning creative and practical skills. Perfect for kids grades k-5. Days run 10-2pm on Wednesdays. Pick one or all five days.
Who doesn't love to build stuff! We'll explore the history and techniques used in building with stone, brick, and mortar. We'll even mix and pour cement pavers and/or containers.
Build a Box. We'll explore hand tools and building techniques while we design a custom wooden box. perfect for books, treasures, and more.
Simple Machines. There are a lot of cool simple machines around the shop. Hammers, screws, and more. We'll identify and discuss the benefits and mechanics of simple machines while we design and build our very own using scrap wood, cardboard, and upcylced materials. Think, cars, cranes and more!
Scrap Wood Challenge. Scrap wood is the perfect material to explore STEM concepts. We'll design, build and test the strength and stability of our work. Think stools, structures, doll beds, and more.
Roll It! Dive into the world of wheels. Each participant will receive a set of casters and have use of all the scrap wood in the shop to design and build a rolling cart or toy of their own making.
Fort Party. Forts are the best. They offer a great platform for kids to learn about structural principals, design and more. We'll provide large pieces of cardboard, wood, fabric and clamps for participants to build the most epic forts. Note: forts will remain at the shop unless built to condense to a 2x3 area.
- 1 day: $50/kid
- 1 day: $95/two kids
- 1 day: $140/three kids
- Five sessions: $225/One ($25 off)
- Five sessions: $425/Two kids ($50 off)
- Five sessions: $625/Five kids ($75 off)
Register for all four days and save!
- Let us know of any necessary accommodations, allergies, etc. The more we know about your child, the better we can taylor their experience to best fit their needs and interests.
- Please arrive on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 10-2pm.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child.
- Dress for mess. Closed toed shoes and tied back long hair, please.
- We may walk to a nearby park after lunch.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liability for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Homeschool days are drop-off programs. We are located close to Downtown Denver with tons of shops and places for grown ups to explore while your children are safe in our care.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
No prior experience necessary.
Read our FAQS + Policies.