We're taking over the shop for a Sunday of DIY costume creation. We'll provide cardboard, fabric, junk and know-how to take those crazy costume ideas and make them a reality. Leave the Kmart costumes on the rack and have your kiddo make their own one of a kind creation ready in time for Trick-or-Treating.
Best for kids ages 5-11.
- Please let us know of any necessary accommodations, allergies, etc. The more we know about your child, the better we can tailor their experience to best fit their needs and interests.
- Please arrive and pick up on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 10-2pm.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child.
- Dress for mess. Closed toed shoes and tied back long hair, please.
- We may walk to a nearby park after lunch.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver and complete 2017 camper paperwork (we assume no liability for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
No prior experience necessary.
Read our FAQS + Policies.