Make and celebrate with us. We offer a variety of fun and creative maker parties for kids ages 3+. Book your party easily with our online system. Just pay your deposit, choose your theme, date, and time. We'll reach out with a custom invite. Don't see the date/time you need? Contact us toda... READ MORE
Make and celebrate with us.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- $275 for a party up to 10 participants
- $325 for a party up to 15 participants
- $375 for parties up to 20 participants (20 is our max participants)
- Additional time may be purchased at $50/hour (schedule permitting).
- *We ask that you make a $125 non-refundable deposit before the party.
- We offer 2 hour-long birthday parties on Saturdays and Sundays with all the bells and whistles.
- Make time is approx. 1.5 hours with 30 minutes for celebrating.
- Please note age and max participant suggestions for each theme.
- Caregivers of attendees are welcome to drop-off kids older than 5.
- Each party is staffed with experienced teachers that will bring the making know-how and the party flow management so you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
- We provide paper goods, reusable plates, forks, and cups. We care about the earth and you.
- You provide whatever drinks and yummy goodies you like.
- We’ll also prepare a custom email and printable invitation with all the info your partygoers need to make it a great event.
- Does your child have a unique project in mind? No problem. For an additional set up fee of $50, we will work with the birthday kiddo to prep and develop their ideas as best we can.
- Confirm your approximate guest count up to 48 hours before the event.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before your event start time to set up and settle in.
Age Level: 3+
Wooden Rolling Toys
Cardboard Castles/Fairy Houses
Age Level: 7+
Theses projects require a bit more dexterity and are perfect for older kids, tweens, and teens.
Learn all about basic weaving techniques on our mini-looms. Take home your loom to create more beautiful wall hangings.