In our third annual family-friendly all ages workshop, we'll learn all about how to create natural dyes and resists to make beautiful and non-toxic dyed eggs. We'll provide each person a half dozen boiled eggs and use beets, cabbage, and onion skin to create beautiful pastel eggs. I'll even share my tips and tricks for creating dyes, floral and beeswax resists. Register by the dozen and roll up your sleeves, we're going to have so much fun.
- $24/person. Each participant will receive 1/2 dozen boiled eggs.
- $48/1-4 people. One dozen eggs to dye.
- Payment is required for reservation.
- Please indicate how many people will be in your party.
- Dress your kids for success, mess making clothing required.
- Read our FAQs and shop policies here.