In this family friendly workshop, we'll learn all about how to create natural dyes and resists to create beautiful and non-toxic dyed eggs. We'll provide one dozen boiled eggs and use beets, cabbage, and onion skin to create beautiful pastel eggs. I'll even share my tips and tricks for creating floral and beeswax resists. Register by the dozen and roll up your sleeves, we're going to have so much fun.
- $36/dozen (for one or a family to share)
- $12/additional dozen (add an extra dozen and really go to town!)
- Payment is required for reservation.
- Please indicate how many people will be in your party.
- Dress your kids for success, mess making clothing required.
- Read our FAQs and shop policies here.