Drop-in and work on a craft or tinker project of your choosing. Our instructors will work with your kiddo(s) to develop creative thinking, hands-on skills, and follow their lead. The work we do here is all about problem solving, creative expression, and building real skills that will enable your little maker to take on the world. We provide real tools like saws, hammers, and drills as well as fun materials like wood, cardboard, fabric, junk and more. Tinker Open Studio is the perfect place for those budding artists, crafters, builders and engineers.
NOTE: This session will go on hiatus May 11th. Join us over the summer beginning June 4th for Open Workshop every weekday afternoon, 3:30-5:30pm.
- $20/one kiddo
- $90/five class punch (good for all of your kids and their buddies)
- $175/10 class punch (good for all of your kids and their buddies)
Things to know:
- Best for kids grades k-5.
- We use real tools and materials. Make at your own risk.
- Dress for mess. No open toed shoes. Tie back long hair.
- Each participant must have a signed waiver on file before participating.
- Have a kiddo younger than 5? That works, too. Caregivers just stay and make.
- Drop-off anytime before 4:00. Pick up by 5:30pm.
- Online registration preferred. If you drop-in without a reservation, there is a chance the class will be full. You can always call ahead as well. We're flexible.
- Purchasing a class pack? Select your start date at registration. Call/text (720-515-8611) the shop to reserve to use your remaining punches.
Read our FAQS + Policies.