Parents' Night Out is back! Bring the kids to us the first Saturday of every month. You go have a date or take a nap, whatever. We'll hang out, make a fun seasonally inspired craft project and have a super pizza party. Winter/Spring 2018 Jan 6th: Cardboard Cities Feb 3rd: Hearts and Arrows Ma... READ MORE
Parents' Night Out is back!
- Jan 6th: Cardboard Cities
- Feb 3rd: Hearts and Arrows
- March 3rd: Wooden Airplanes + Helicopters
- April 7th: Paper Flowers and Plants
- May 5th: Seed Bombs and Tin Can Planters
- $65/two kids
- $90/three kids
Things to know:
- We provide good times, pizza, lemonade, and popcorn.
- Kids ages 5-11 only. (We know your four year old is super mature but, we can't allow kids younger than five to be at the shop without an adult.)
- PNO may be canceled up to 48 hours prior to class start time if enrollment minimums have not been met. Register early!
- 6 participant minimum.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assistant will be added.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.