Polymer Clay is a versatile and easy to use material. Learn all the tips and tricks you'll need to design and create your own modern polymer clay jewelry. Roll, shape, and embellish however you like. We'll provide a variety of colored polymer clay, tools, and know-how.
About Workshop Wednesdays:
Get together on a Wednesday night for your much needed DIY fix. Every month our talented staff instructors will be on hand teaching a new craft skill. We believe in quality materials, building real skills you can take with you, great teachers, good people, and spending time together in a beautiful place. No experience necessary.
The Fine Print:
- BYOB (21+) & snacks to share if you like (we are a nut free joint).
- 16+ ok with a 21+ grown up.
- Please arrive on time. Workshops end at 8:30.
- All materials provided unless otherwise stated.
- Space is limited to 12 participants in each class.
- Any of our craft social workshops can be booked as private parties on alternate dates/time. Check out our private party page for more info.
Read our FAQs and shop policies here.