Here's how it works:
Open-ended build/play is good for growing minds. Our talented maker managers will have a variety of materials like wood scraps, cardboard, paint, and up-cycled junk for your mini-maker to make messes, invent, build, and create. We provide a safe and supportive environment for kids to explore. make, and play. Ages 1.5-5 welcome. Chose any date you like. Classes are on going. Come when it works best for you and your little. Please register online or text ahead (720-515-8611) ahead before your class, we fill up often and we hate to turn kids away.
Grown ups are no charge.
- $24/two mini-makers, one session
- $60/5 class punch card, one kiddo.
- $115/5 class punch card, two mini-makers, same sessions.
- Punch card holders: Call the shop to be placed on the list after your first session. 720-515-8611.
- Caregivers stay and play. We'll make coffee.
- Playdates are limited to 12 mini-makers.
- Payment is required for reservation.
- Current waiver and emergency contact info must be on file for each participant.
- Closed toed shoes are required. No sandals of any kind, please.
- Dress your kids for success, mess making clothing required.
- Read our FAQs and shop policies here.