NEW for 2018! We've fallen in love with puppets around here. There are endless ways to design, construct, and perform with puppets. From marionettes to Muppets, puppets are a maker's dream. In this week-long camp, participants will explore puppetry traditions from all over the world. We will l... READ MORE
NEW for 2018! We've fallen in love with puppets around here. There are endless ways to design, construct, and perform with puppets. From marionettes to Muppets, puppets are a maker's dream. In this week-long camp, participants will explore puppetry traditions from all over the world. We will learn about present day and historic ways in which people made and performed with puppets. But most of all, we'll spend our days designing and constructing our very own puppets and puppet theatre. Puppets are a perfect way to experiment with simple machines by developing puppets with moving parts. Students will have access to our shop full of tools and materials with which to create puppets from fabric, wood, and more.
We will follow the lead of the group to develop scripts and stages for our puppet show masterpieces. The last day will be dedicated to rehearsals and performances. There's something for everyone in this creative camp!
- June 18th-22nd
- July 16th-20th
- August 6th-10th
- $50/week discount for siblings ($720/week for two kids)
- $50/week discount for multi-week registration. Call/text/email the shop to register for multiple weeks or, go for it. We'll issue your $50/additional week rebate within 24 hours.
- We offer aftercare Tinker Sessions M-F 3-5:30pm on all camp days.
- Pick up anytime until 5:30pm. Snacks provided.
- $100/week or $20/day
- $175/two or $35/day
- Prepay or register for the days you need the week of your camp. We're flexible.
- Tinker sessions are open to campers and non-campers. Invite a friend and make it a play date!
Things to know:
- For campers ages 5-11. All campers work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each camper. Think of it as a one room school house, summer style.
- Note: our camper age range is a non-negotiable policy. Please do not register your child if they are not between the ages 5-11 during their camp session. We reserve the right to forfeit your child's camp reservation if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- Each week of summer camp is limited to 20 participants and staffed with two super talented instructors.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently offer early drop-off.
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will walk to a nearby park for recess each day.
- We will provide a morning snack. Gluten and dairy free option available.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others without refund.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Please check your dates carefully.
- All camp registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or session (if available). Camps fill fast. We cannot guarantee placement in another session.
- Date change or account credit requests must be made no later that 14 days before your session.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes (14 days before the start of your registered session).
- If you have questions or would like to be waitlisted for a sold out session, please Contact Us
- Read our FAQs and shop policies here.