SOLD OUT. School Break Day, Dec. 22nd: DIY Candles + Holders, 9-3pm.
The first days of Winter are the darkest days of the year. We'll bring a little light back into the world by creating some fun and functional candle holders. We'll also learn how to pour our own wax candles. Great for gift making.
Please contact us to be waitlisted for this class.
Best for ages 5-11.
- $65/additional child
- Please arrive on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently provide an aftercare option.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child. We will provide snacks.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liability for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
Read our FAQS + Policies.