Send your kids to the shop for a day of making and doing. Join us for a camp day of weaving, hand sewing, and free-form fiber. In this camp day we'll explore weaving techniques to create mini-wall hangings or doll house rugs, campers may choose to stitch a snuggly or pillow. We'll have plenty of yarn and materials to experiment with pom-poms, tassels and fringe, too!
- $65/additional child
- Clases will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assitant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will walk to a near by park for recess.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2017).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.