School Break Day, Jan. 2nd: Cardboard Party, 9-3pm.
Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered.
Cardboard is the most magical of craft items. We'll teach your kiddo how cut, bend, shape, and create cardboard crafts no bigger than a bread box.
Best for ages 5-11
- $65/additional child
- Please arrive on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently provide an aftercare option.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child. We will provide snacks.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liability for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
Read our FAQS + Policies.