School Break Day, Nov. 18th: Paper Making + Book Binding, 9-3pm.
Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered.
Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child engaged. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting.
We will tear, shred and beat paper to a pulp while we learn about traditional paper making processes. Then, while our paper is drying, we will explore the art and history of book binding. We will utilize a variety of materials and techniques including paper and fabric bindings, and stitching.
Best for ages 5-11
- $65/additional child
- Please arrive on time.
- Clases will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assitant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently provide an aftercare option.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child. We will provide snacks.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liabilty for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
Read our FAQS + Policies.