School Break Day, Nov. 21st: Treasure Boxes, 9-3pm.
Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered.
We will design, saw, hammer, paint, and more to create treasure boxes any would be pirate can be proud of. We'll learn about basic woodworking safety and techniques.
Best for ages 5-11
- $65/additional child
- Please arrive on time.
- Clases will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assitant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently provide an aftercare option.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child. We will provide snacks.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liabilty for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
Read our FAQS + Policies.