Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered. Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a ... READ MORE
Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered.
Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting. NEW for 2017-2018! Optional aftercare 'till 6pm.
*Full school break class descriptions will be updated 8/8/17.
Ages 5-11. Child(ren) must fall in this age range to attend our day camps. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. Please search our pre-school and tween/teen class offerings for other opportunities.
- $65/additional child
- Aftercare Tinker Session. 3-6pm. $20/one $35/two
- Clases will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assitant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Add optional aftercare until 6pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2017).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.