Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, or DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting. NEW for 2017-2018! Optional Open Studio 'till 5:30 pm.
Friday, April 27th:
Spring has Sprung! We'll get our hands dirty making seed bombs, cedar garden boxes and more.
- $70/additional child per day
- Aftercare Tinker Session. 3-5:30 pm. $20/one $35/two
Don't see a date you need? Reach out. We're happy to host a day with groups of five or more kids.
Ages 5-11. Child(ren) must fall in this age range to attend our day camps. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. Please search our pre-school and tween/teen class offerings for other opportunities.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2017).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.