Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting. NEW for 2017-2018! Optional Open Studio 'till 5:30 pm. Monday, January 1... READ MORE
Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting. NEW for 2017-2018! Optional Open Studio 'till 5:30 pm.
Monday, January 15th:
Scrap Wood Party. We'll find a million and one uses for our giant stash of scrap wood. From furniture to miniatures and everything in between, our budding makers will build and create all day. Nothing bigger than a bread box will be sent home.
Friday, February 2nd:
Larger Than Life Insects. We'll use wire, wood, cardboard, and papier mache to create giant insects.
Monday, February 19th:
DIY Action Figures: Design and create your very own action figure using a wire armature and oven bake clay. Makers will paint, make capes and clothing and more to make their action figures super cool!
Tuesday, February 20th
Make me a Hero: Design and create your own masks, capes, and accessories to be a super duper hero
Friday, April 27th:
Spring has Sprung! We'll get our hands dirty making seed bombs, cedar garden boxes and more.
CLICK HERE FOR SPRING BREAK CAMPS.
- $70/additional child per day
- Aftercare Tinker Session. 3-5:30 pm. $20/one $35/two
Don't see a date you need? Reach out. We're happy to host a day with groups of five or more kids.
Ages 5-11. Child(ren) must fall in this age range to attend our day camps. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. Please search our pre-school and tween/teen class offerings for other opportunities.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2017).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.