Spring Break 2018!
Let's make tiny things. We love all things itty-bitty around here and we'll spend the week exploring the world of miniatures.
March 26th-April 2nd
Monday: Tiny homes. We'll use cardboard to create fun and imaginative castles, homes, and more!
Tuesday: Tiny people and animals. We'll use oven bake clay and other materials to make a teeny-tiny family of humans and cuddly creatures.
Wednesday: Furniture and practical goods. We have some great hacks for making itty bitty furniture, household objects and even tiny food.
Thursday: Planes, trains, and automobiles. We'll design and build toy sized locomotion.
Friday: Miniature open studio. You call it so long as it fits in the palm of your hand. Use all our maker materials and tools to create a little world of your own.
Monday: BONUS!! Tinker Day. Make it big. Make it small. Your call.
- $70/additional child per day
- Aftercare Tinker Session. 3-5:30 pm. $20/one $35/two
- $375/week (5 days)
- $720/week 2 kids
Don't see a date you need? Reach out. We're happy to host a day with groups of five or more kids.
Ages 5-11. Child(ren) must fall in this age range to attend our day camps. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. Please search our pre-school and tween/teen class offerings for other opportunities.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2018).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.