Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting. NEW for 2017-2018! Optional Open Studio 'till 5:30 pm.
- $65/additional child per day
- Purchase a 5 camp pack!
- $325 for five days of camp ($50 savings) or $650 for two ($100 savings). Just select your start date. Contact the shop via email or phone to secure your remaining spots. Use them when you need them, anytime during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Aftercare Tinker Session. 3-5:30 pm. $20/one $35/two
Don't see a date you need? Reach out. We're happy to host a day with groups of five or more kids.
Ages 5-11. Child(ren) must fall in this age range to attend our day camps. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. Please search our pre-school and tween/teen class offerings for other opportunities.
Mon. December 18th:
Ornaments and garlands. We'll make ornaments, hanging decorations, and garlands using string, felt, copper, salt dough, wood, and more.
Wed. December 20th:
Gift-able games. We'll make pocket sized toys from wood, fabric, and more. Think travel ready tic-tac-toe, mini-bean bag toss, and wooden matching games.
Thurs. December 21st:
Send your kids to us for a day of thoughtful gift making. Campers will create bath salts, sugar scrubs, soaps, and more to pamper the ones they love.
Fri. December 22nd:
We'll make ornaments, hand-sewn eye pillows with soothing scents, and even try our hand at candle making.
Winter Wood Craft: We'll use scrap wood to design and create rustic, trees, snow men, reindeer and whatever else your maker can dream up.
Snow Flake Party: How many ways can we make a snow flake? A ton! We'll use fabric, paper, wood and more to create unique snowflake wall hangings while we learn all about the unique patterns inherent to the magical snow flake.
Snow Globe City: Using polymer clay and little imagination, we'll sculpt tiny scenes to create DIY snow globes.
Make your own Mittens + Hats! We'll learn all about how to up-cycle old sweaters to felt, design, cut and hand stitch our mittens and hats.
Create your own fun.
It's way more fun to play and decorate with things you've made yourself. This week is all about DIY toys and decor.
Treasure Boxes: We'll design and craft our own treasure boxes using wood, cardboard, and lots of color.
Paper Flowers, Plants, and Pop-Ups: Paper is pretty amazing. In this camp day, we'll explore ways to make giant flowers and plants as well as paper cut pop-ups for stories and wall hangings.
Doll Making: We love to make snugglies and in this camp, we'll go one step further by designing and stitching all the parts and clothes to make a truly special little friend. Optional, try making a wooden doll!
Tin Can Challenge: One of the staples of the up-cycled craft world, we love this old school craft inspiration. What can you make with at tin can? Lights, phones, robots, and more.
Pom-Pom Mobiles. Pom-poms are super fun to make. We'll learn all the tips and tricks to making super fluffy pom-poms then turn them into a sweet mobil.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2017).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.