Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered. Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a ... READ MORE
Days off of school. Teachers need them. The kids need something to do. We've got you covered.
Drop your kids at the shop for a day of making and doing. Each day off is a different art, craft, DIY theme that will keep your child happily engaged all day. We provide snacks, outdoor playtime & a small group setting. NEW for 2017-2018! Optional Open Studio 'till 5:30 pm.
- $65/additional child per day
- Purchase a 5 camp pack!
- $325 for five days of camp ($50 savings) or $650 for two ($100 savings). Just select your start date. Contact the shop via email or phone to secure your remaining spots. Use them when you need them, anytime during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Aftercare Tinker Session. 3-5:30 pm. $20/one $35/two
Don't see a date you need? Reach out. We're happy to host a day with groups of five or more kids.
Ages 5-11. Child(ren) must fall in this age range to attend our day camps. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. Please search our pre-school and tween/teen class offerings for other opportunities.
Cardboard Creators. We'll discover all the amazing ways to build and create using cardboard. Think doll houses, sculptures, miniatures, wall art and more. Nothing bigger than a bread box will be sent home.
Puppet Show. Explore making hand puppets, marionettes, stages and more.
Attitude of Gratitude. We'll design, cut, and appliqué to make fabric banners with words of thanks.
Wood Scrap Challenge. We'll pull out all the scrap wood for makers to build and create. Nothing bigger than a bread box heads home.
Fall for Felt: Felt is a super craft material. It's easy to cut stitch and collage. Makers will have free access to felt of all shapes, colors, and sizes to create stuffies and works of art.
Click here for Winter Break dates/themes
- Clases will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are registered, an assitant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm (please arrive on time).
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will provide a morning snack.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- IMPORTANT! All kids attending day camps at the shop will need current forms on file (completed in 2017).
Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit. No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
Read our FAQS + Policies.