Spring Break Camps. March. 27th-31st + April 3rd. Big + Small. We make it all. We'll be exploring size and scale all week long. Each day of camp is a different maker theme with a focus on size. Pick one, two, or all the days! Monday, March 27th: Tiny Houses We'll build simple 12 x 8 x 6 wooden ho... READ MORE
Spring Break Camps.
March. 27th-31st + April 3rd.
Big + Small. We make it all. We'll be exploring size and scale all week long. Each day of camp is a different maker theme with a focus on size. Pick one, two, or all the days!
Monday, March 27th: Tiny Houses
We'll build simple 12 x 8 x 6 wooden houses that can be made for birds or play.
Tuesday, March 28th: Miniatures: furniture + more.
We've got some sweet tips and tricks to creating all sorts of miniature furniture and accessories. Up your mini play game!
Wednesday, March 29th: Cardboard forts.
Collaborate, build, paint and add details for a super duper play town. Forts will remain on site for future fun times (unless you really want to take one home!)
Thursday, March 30th: Building Blocks
Make your own set of wooden building blocks. Design, saw, sand, shape, and paint. Imagine, build big and small.
Friday, March 31st: Big + Small Tinker Day
We'll pull out tons of materials and strategies to get kids thinking big and small. In our classic open ended build/play, the kids are taking the reins and building what they know and love. Some kids might build a play area out back while others perfect those miniatures, the sky's the limit. Anything bigger than a bread box can live at the shop permanently.
Monday, April 3rd:
Action figures. We'll use wood, fabric, and oil based clay to create some seriously fun play dudes.
Best for ages 5-11
- $68/additional child
- $375/week (select Monday on the date picker when registering)
- $325/week additional child (select Monday on the date picker when registering)
- Please arrive on time.
- Classes will be staffed with a 1:10 teacher student ratio. If more than 10 children are signed up, an assistant will be added.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently provide an aftercare option.
- Please pack a nut free lunch for your child. We will provide snacks.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver (we assume no liability for injuries).
- Take appropriate safety precautions when working with tools.
- Dress for mess. Hair tied back/closed toe shoes are a must.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child. If you need to cancel, you must do so 7 days prior to the workshop or camp in order to receive a C&a credit.
Read our FAQS + Policies.