In this Wednesday Workshop, you'll learn how to design and carve your own rubber stamp. We'll attach your stamp to a piece of reclaimed wood and ta-da...you have a stamp that you can use again and again. Come with a plan in mind or flip through one of our many design books for inspiration. Perfect for creating hand-stamped cards, tags and wrapping paper just in time for the holidays!
Get together on a Wednesday night for your much needed DIY fix. Every month our talented staff instructors will be on hand teaching a new craft skill. We believe in quality materials, building real skills you can take with you, great teachers, good people, and spending time together in a beautiful place. No experience necessary.
The Fine Print:
- BYOB (21+) & snacks to share if you like (we are a nut free joint).
- 16+ ok with a 21+ grown up.
- Please arrive on time. Workshops end at 8:30.
- All materials provided unless otherwise stated.
- Space is limited to 12 participants in each class.
- Any of our craft social workshops can be booked as private parties on alternate dates/time. Check out our private party page for more info.