Forget the big box toy store. Put down the Legos. In this week-long camp, makers will explore a variety of building techniques to design and create the most awesome playthings. We will use tools, wood, and wheels to create rolling toys, stitch together dolls and stuffed animals, we’ll even use recycled materials to invent games and activities that will keep your child engaged long after camp is over. On the last day of camp we will collaborate to create a child run pop-up market for those who would like to sell their creations. Kids will learn about design, craftsmanship, safety, business, marketing, and more, all while having a blast.
*Optional aftercare available 3-5:30pm each day. $20/day. $35/two.
- June 4th-8th
- June 25th-29th
- July 23rd-27th
- August 20-24th
More options: This camp will also be offered as a half day camp at Graland Country Day School. Registration for Graland camps opens January 18th. Search and Register HERE.
- $50/week discount for siblings ($720/week for two kids)
- $50/week discount for multi-week registration. Call/text/email the shop to register for multiple weeks or, go for it. We'll issue your $50/additional week rebate within 24 hours.
- We offer aftercare Tinker Sessions M-F 3-5:30pm on all camp days.
- Pick up anytime until 5:30pm. Snacks provided.
- $100/week or $20/day
- $175/two or $35/day
- Prepay or register for the days you need the week of your camp. We're flexible.
- Tinker sessions are open to campers and non-campers. Invite a friend and make it a play date!
Things to know:
- For campers ages 5-11. All campers work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each camper. Think of it as a one room school house, summer style.
- Note: our camper age range is a non-negotiable policy. Please do not register your child if they are not between the ages 5-11 during their camp session. We reserve the right to forfeit your child's camp reservation if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- Each week of summer camp is limited to 20 participants and staffed with two super talented instructors.
- Camps run 9-3pm. We do not currently offer early drop-off.
- Add optional aftercare until 5:30pm for $20/child or $35/two.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will walk to a nearby park for recess each day.
- We will provide a morning snack. Gluten and dairy free option available.
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others without refund.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Please check your dates carefully.
- All camp registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or session (if available). Camps fill fast. We cannot guarantee placement in another session.
- Date change or account credit requests must be made no later that 14 days before your session.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes (14 days before the start of your registered session).
- If you have questions or would like to be waitlisted for a sold out session, please Contact Us
- Read our FAQs and shop policies here.